Energy Efficient & Super-Silent Compressor
The SPAXCO Primo series of compressors provides substantial energy savings of up to 40% compared to traditional fixed-speed air compressors and more than 10% when compared to standard variable speed compressors.
- High temperature-resistant stainless steel pipes
- Leak-free and maintenance-free compared to typical rubber-hosed pipes
- Reduced down-time
- Oversized aftercooler ensures an optimal cooling and lower discharfe temperature
- Thermostatically-controlled centrifugal-cooling fan reduces power consumption by up to 50% compared to axial fan
- Frequency-controlled centrifugal fan is available as an optical package
- Direct drive interior permanent magnet (iPM) motor IP65
- Oil-cooled and pressure-tight design
- No gears,belts or shaft seal
Significantly improved motor efficiency
- IE4 standard,premium efficiency
- Heavy-duty oil and air filters with excellent purification capability ensure a clean and safe oil and air system
- Efficient separation system reduces pressure drop and energy cost
3-stage air-oil separation system (centrifugal, gravity and filter) ensures oil content less than 3ppm
- Perfect-fit filters for maximum performance and best efficiency
- Newly-designed centrifugal cooling fan and low rotation speed airend make the SPAXCO Primo series quieter than ever
- Ingenious air flow chanelling and massive sound insulation result in ultra-low vibration and lesser noise
- Professional cloud management platform (CMP) for compressors
- Parameter include remote monitoring of operating temperature, pressure, current, voltage etc.
- Real-time monitoring of compressors to prevent unnecessary cost savings
- Data stored in cloud and available anywhere, 24/7
Integral intake value ensure low load start and reduce power consumption.
Minimum number of components and moving parts ensure low maintenance costs.
Advanced 5:6 asymmetrical screw airend. Trouble-free with low maintenance characteristics.
Oversized aftercooler ensures an optimal cooling and lower discharge temperature.